Hi!

Miles Berry mgberry at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 06:37:39 GMT 2010

I lurk here, having moved on from teaching ICT in a primary school and
running its (edubuntu) computer lab to teacher training for primary ICT.
I also look after the UK's Open Source Schools community (
http://opensourceschools.org.uk), which is supported by our national ed tech
agency and is an online and face to face community of practice with 500 or
so members.
Best wishes,
Miles.

2010/1/22 David Groos <djgroos at gmail.com>

> Hi People!
>
> I've just subscribed to this list.  It doesn't look like there has been
> much activity for a few months.  Would you please hit the reply/reply-to-all
> button to show your current active status?  I'd be interrested in an
> ubuntu-education revival!
>
> Thanks!
> David

Miles Berry
Senior Lecturer, ICT | Roehampton University | roehampton.ac.uk | 0208 392
3241
Community Manager | Open Source Schools | opensourceschools.org.uk
Blogger | milesberry.net
Twit | twitter.com/mberry