About the Ubuntu User Day

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Jan 22 11:03:45 GMT 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 23:13:09 PM -0500, Chris Johnston
(chrisjohnston at ubuntu.com) wrote:

> The Ubuntu User Days Team would like to announce the first Ubuntu
> User Day, on January 23, 2010.

FIY: I've announced this on my website, in a format which should
appeal to all parents and teachers who use computers but are scared or
bored by "software stuff", and also makes (note the notice in the
website footer) a one page printout to hand out to friends, coworkers,
neighbors...

			http://stop.zona-m.net/node/78

HTH,
	Marco
--
Ninux Day, or why you too may need your "neighborhood Internet":
http://stop.zona-m.net/node/47