Edubuntu in Pakistan, was: HELLO EVERYONE!

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Tue May 5 16:56:20 BST 2009

Mohammad,

Can you tell us any more about your situation?

For example, what kind of schools are you working with? Elementary? University?

In what capacity? What's your everyday work?

What's the process ahead look like for you as you try to get Edubuntu installed?

I know I'd be interested to hear your story, and I'm betting so is
everyone else here.

Simón