HELLO EVERYONE!

Mohammad Usman Butt usman at twenty4seven.com.pk
Tue May 5 08:50:32 BST 2009

Dear All,

My name is Usman and I'm from Pakistan. I studied and lived in the USA for
20 years before moving back in the spirit of ubantu. I'm involved in the
education sector right now and we are trying to get Edubuntu installed on a
large scale deployment by the government (Any guesses on who we are up
against?). Yeah, it's good old MS who is trying to eat up a large chunk of
the budget. More on it later, wish me luck for now! Let me just say though,
if this works out, there will be 100K plus students using Edubuntu everyday
in Pakistan.

Best Regards,

Usman.