Error at Biblio.pm line 1642, Koha users in Denver Colorado, USA

Jeffrey LePage jeffrey_lepage at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 21:47:28 GMT 2009

Hello all,

First, is there anyone out there who has installed Koha in the Denver Colorado USA area.  It would be nice if we could meet and compare notes.  I'll buy the beer.

Second, I'm trying to get Koha running, and I'm almost there.  We're still having occasional problems cataloging books.  However, we're successfully checking out books and we've already imported around 10,000 books from our aging Athena system.

The latest problem seems to be related to this: http://www.nabble.com/Re:-error-occurs-when-adding-new-biblio-td21247760.html
and this: http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2008-December/016248.html

Basically when I try to save the result of Z39.50 search on _some_ books I get the following error: Can't call method "fields" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 1642

myan or mwood: did you find an answer to this problem?