OpenSource Certificates

Matthew Lye matthew.lye at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 20 00:29:13 BST 2009

Canonical have a training program <http://www.ubuntu.com/training> that
provides accreditation. You should try and contact Billy Cina or Belinda
Lopez and see if they can provide what you are after.

-Matthew Lye

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision,
determination, and and endless supply of expendable labor.
<No tree's were harmed during this transmission. However, a great number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced>