K-12 Open Minds Conference Ubuntu Presence - Interested?

Brett Alton brett.jr.alton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:25:05 BST 2008

I'd like to attend but I'm only a computer technician for a school
board here in Canada.

We are deploying gCompris to all kindergarten students via Ubuntu
which will be a first. But it's baby steps, right?

If it ever comes to Toronto, I'll be able to attend and discuss my
school board's initiatives.