Library Management System

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 20:05:45 GMT 2008

Lt. Davie,

We were looking through comparisons of Open Source LMS software not
too long ago because our proprietary LMS is starting to show its age
(and has some painful and inexplicable speed issues) and when we move
to a new one we're hoping to move to something open and easier to
support.

I believe the two we came down to were Evergreen and Koha, and I can't
remember which of the two won our evaluation, but they've already
evolved a bunch since then and we'll need to re-evaluate when we go to
do the actual migration.

Best of luck with your chipping! ;-)

Simón

P.S. http://evergreen-ils.org/ and http://www.koha.org/