Question about Moodle and/or Wiki Tools for students

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:23:47 BST 2008

We use MoinMoin; it's a standalone installation, though, it doesn't
integrate with Moodle or anything.

I remember it being pretty easy to install earlier this year; I found
a good tutorial online somewhere, but I didn't keep the link...

Within the first period I had kids on it they were posting pictures.

I had to ask them how to do it, myself. ;-)

Simón