Question about Moodle and/or Wiki Tools for students

Jeffrey LePage jeffrey_lepage at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 16:49:05 BST 2008

Greetings,

I recently installed Moodle for an elementary school.  One of the upper-El (grades 4,5,6) teachers wants to do a project with Moodle in a few weeks.  It's a geography project: "major bodies of water".

My first thought was using the built-in Wiki module in Moodle.  The one problem is that it's difficult for a student to add images to their wiki.  There is a workaround, but it's a little difficult.

Is there a better solution?  Maybe a different wiki that I can install?  What i need is a dead-simple wiki with a wysiwyg interface.  It must also support easy adding/editing of images.