K12 Open Minds Panel - Schools and LUG's

Vern Ceder vceder at canterburyschool.org
Thu Aug 7 21:53:41 BST 2008

Actually the new location for Open Minds in downtown Indy means that $75
  cab rides should not be a problem. Typical costs for transport from
the airport to downtown Indy are:

     * $1.50 Public Transportation via IndyGo. Route 8 (via Washington
St.) offers airport to downtown service.
     * $7 GreenLine Airport Downtown Express Shuttle via IndyGo
     * $11 Share-A-Ride Limousine (Carey Indiana)
     * $25 Taxi (average; range is $18-$25)

Cheers,
Vern Ceder

--