I need some resources!

Jurgis Pralgauskis jurgis.pralgauskis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:28:07 BST 2008

it's not totally clear do you need software or application methods :)

but recently I made a collection of ~200 resources (mostly software)
which we put up into a DVD and on web
http://mokslui.akl.lt  (its in our local language, but links lead to
webpages, and some ratings available not to get lost)

in the raw data-list I also have english explanations (with maybe
enghlish DVD in mind)
I put the stuff we produced to https://launchpad.net/all-ways
you can download the raw data list (where you'll find english "about"
column as well)

I'd recommend at least take at look at
PhET, GeoGebra, GCompris, Anagramarama, KGeography, GNU Solfege,
TuxPaint, RUR-PLE

education materials also available
http://www.oercommons.org/ , http://k12edcom.org/ ,

Best Regards