introduction

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 03:49:38 BST 2007

Welcome, Brother Rodney!

It's exciting to hear about your journey, and we hope to hear more as
you walk it.

If you have any questions or come across any confusing problems, just
ask! We're all involved in one way or another with Ubuntu in
educational settings, so it's likely that we'll have some similar
challenges on our path.

I'm from the USA State of Indiana, and I work in a school where Linux
has been a major player behind the scenes for years and is now
starting to make it's way, in the form of Ubuntu, to the desktop.

If you need anything, let us know. I think I can speak for all of us
when I say we'll help as we can.

Hope you're have a great...er...day! ;-)

Simón