edubuntuweekend 17/18 February in Essen,Germany

Julius Bloch juliux at ubuntu-de.org
Thu Feb 1 17:42:36 GMT 2007

Hi,
I am happy to announce the first edubuntu weekend in Germany.
It will be in Essen in the unperfekt haus[0] on the third weekend in
February.
We will test several server settings and the reactions from the users.
To find the best server setting and problems users have with edubuntu.
For the testing we will build a network with around 25-30 Clients.

The entry to the unperfekthaus is not for free, it cost 5,50€ but you
get all non alcohol drinks are for free.

If you are in the near of essen we are happy to see you at the edubuntu
weekend;)

For more information visit our wikipage[1](only in german sorry), or ask
me via mail,irc or jabber;)

[0]http://www.unperfekthaus.de/
[1]http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/LocoTeam/Fasching2007

regards