[ec2] RFC: Amazon Web Services client libraries

Dav Clark dav at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jan 13 22:57:25 GMT 2010

I don't know if these belong on a standard image or not... so I
figured I'd offer these for discussion:

StarCluster is a (fairly young) project for dynamically creating a
cluster with support for Sun Grid Engine and OpenMPI:

http://web.mit.edu/starcluster/

txAWS is an asyncronous python lib for using various features of AWS.
Not as complete AWS feature coverage as boto (which I suppose is the
reigning champ for python + AWS), but perhaps more useful for some
applications:

https://launchpad.net/txaws

(txAWS has very little web presence right now)

Should I just put these on the wiki? Star-cluster in particular
doesn't really fit into that table.

Dav