[ec2] PHP libraries for EC2

Nicolas Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Tue Jan 12 15:30:16 GMT 2010

Following up on the action I accepted during last week's server meeting
[1], I searched the web a bit for PHP libraries for EC2 (or AWS in general).

As far as I can tell, a few exist, but only a couple seem to be
maintained regularly:
 - PHP-AWS [2]
 - The Zend framework which has a AWS extension since version 1.8 [3]
and 1.9.7 is available in lucid universe [4]

If you have been using those or other PHP libraries to control EC2,
could you please speak up and let us know what library you used and how
you liked it.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20100106
[2]
http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/entry.jspa?externalID=1669