[ec2] User data script.

Rodney T. Quillo imcocoy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 07:57:01 BST 2009

After applying the patch and bundling the image for testing.

It added in my user-data script the line '/usr/sbin/ec2-set-apt-sources'
before calling apt-get update. See below.

Seems /etc/init.d/ec2-init was set to run the ec2-run-user-data first before
setting the apt source..?

Btw, when will the Canonical Hardy with user data will be released? :)

Sample user data cript:
#!/bin/bash
set -e -x

export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive