[ec2] Network packet loss after trying to upgrade to 9.04

Alessandro Alinone alessandro.alinone at lightstreamer.com
Fri May 15 11:24:02 BST 2009

Hi,

I tried to reproduce the issue below but I couldn't.

I followed the same procedure but this time I'm not having any network
degradation. I guess it was an Amazon temporary problem, which
randomly appeared on that EC2 instance only.

In any case, any news on the availability date of the official Jaunty AMI?

Thanks,

Alessandro