[ec2-beta] Nagios and Intrepid Beta

Micah Walter micahwalter at me.com
Mon May 4 14:01:38 BST 2009

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but I
have just installed Nagios on my instance and I notice that it reports
the "gateway" as being down. I was initially thinking that this may
have to do with the fact that this is an Amazon EC2 server, and it has
no "real" gateway, but I'm not so sure.

I'm currently running on the older Intrepid Beta AMI that was released
back in February, and was also thinking it may have been a setting
somewhere in that AMI that was not correct...

Any thoughts?

-micah