[ec2-beta] ec2-attach-volume?

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 31 13:46:26 BST 2009

Chuck Short wrote:
> Yes we can do that.

OK, +1 then to leaving the commands (and huge dependency set) out of the
image, with command-not-found support to make it easy for folks to
discover the right packages.

We can revisit if a lightweight and widely adopted standard
implementation emerges which doesn't have the heavy dependency list.

Mark