[ec2-beta] deploying to EC2 from Springloops, etc

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Sun Mar 29 11:19:39 BST 2009

Micah:

It's not clear to me what you're trying to accomplish.  Are you wanting
to run the web app on EC2 or on Springloops.com?  Are you trying to
access subversion from EC2? or FTP?  What about the key settings
concerns you and what key settings are you referring to?

If you're still having problems, could you rephrase your question and
provide more details?

--
Eric Hammond
ehammond at thinksome.com