[ec2] Please remove my access to private beta amis

James Wyatt james.r.wyatt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 19:58:23 BST 2009

Sorry to spam the whole group, but can whoever owns the following AMIs
please remove my access?

     canonical-cloud/ubuntu-intrepid-8.10-amd64-20081215.manifest.xml
     canonical-cloud/ubuntu-intrepid-8.10-i386-20081215.manifest.xml

These were part of the private beta I was in last year and I have no way of
forfeiting my access so these continue to appear in my private AMI list. I
need this list to be AMIs that I actually own (yes, I know about -o self).
Whoever's aws userid is 099720109477 please reply and I will send you my id
to remove.

Thanks,

Jim Wyatt