[ec2] 9.04

Thomas Butter thomas at butter.eu
Thu Jul 2 21:23:38 BST 2009

Hi,

the amazon docs state that if you have one instance reserved then
at any time one of your running instances of that spec is billed the
reduced
price. If you stop that another one of your running instances is
billed the reduced price.

It does not matter when the instances are created, it is just a
reduction of price.

- Thomas