[ec2-beta] ec2 & upgrade testing

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Sat Jan 17 07:13:13 GMT 2009

Michael:

There are a few ways to get more than 10 GB effectively or actually on a
root file system on a running EC2 instance.

Depending on your needs and the level of complexity you're willing to
deal with, the data can even be persistent and/or can be used as an
image to start multiple instances (though not exactly an AMI).

Can you share more about what goals you are trying to accomplish and the
processes you use?

--
Eric Hammond
ehammond at thinksome.com