[ec2-beta] ssh root access

Joel Jensen joel at joeljensen.com
Tue Jan 6 18:14:43 GMT 2009

Maybe this can help as well.

I wrote this how to for osx and elasticfox

http://www.nervetree.com/2008/11/20/ec2-ssh-sftp-fuse-on-osx-made-easy

from elasticfox, click connect, it then opens ssh, ssh tunnels for
mysql and webmin,

and mounts a drive via sshftp fuse on osx, and gives the drive the
name of your keypair used to start the instance.

Joel Jensen
(612) 978-8636
joel at joeljensen.com