[ec2-beta] RDP Login

Chuck Short chuck.short at canonical.com
Fri Feb 27 15:38:13 GMT 2009

I dont really know NX.

The only real big change with ssh is that we disabled password
authentication in the /etc/ssh/sshd_config file.

However without testing this myself I cant really say for sure. Ill see
if I can reproduce it here. Please open a bug
in launchpad so we can track this at
http://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-on-ec2.

Regards
chuck