[ec2-beta] Trouble accessing AMI's

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Mon Feb 16 08:54:22 GMT 2009

Jimmy:

Instead of the "My AMIs" tab, try the "Community AMIs" tab.  Then type
"canonical" into the search box to make them easier to find.

If you don't see the AMIs at that point, your account may not have been
signed up yet (there's a manual process involved).  Post another note
here and I'm sure folks will look into it.

--
Eric Hammond
ehammond at thinksome.com