[ec2-beta] How to visit ubuntu ec2 instance

Hu Houcun houcun at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 05:23:44 GMT 2009

Hey all:
       I hit a two problem:
       1、I already install nginx "apt-get install nginx"  and started it
"/etc/init.d/nginx start" ,port is 80, but
       i haven't visit my webserver by browser , I tryed it use amazon
domain and IP (I use this ip visit instance SSH,it's ok),
       who knows that is why, can you help me ?
       2、 I can't install jdk use apt-get install , ubuntu show not find jdk
source ,  who knows the source or command hot to do it ?

       thanks!

       Houcun
       2008.2.15

Email :Houcun at gmail.com