[ec2-beta] Java install freezes instance

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Thu Feb 12 22:37:35 GMT 2009

Clifton:

Thanks for reporting this.  It is a known bug in beta1 which Chuck has
fixed for the upcoming beta2.

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-on-ec2/+bug/310898

There is a (slightly complicated) workaround listed in the bug notes.
You can also use the 64-bit AMI where it is reported to work.

--
Eric Hammond
ehammond at thinksome.com