[ec2-beta] Ubuntu Image Differences

Ramprasad Prabhakar prasad.ram at ge.com
Sat Feb 7 03:18:20 GMT 2009

Eric

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

As someone who might be interested in moving to EC2 on an enterprise
level, Fedora 8 did not gel well, considering the EOL.

I was hoping that the official AMI would be the LTS version (so I dont
have to worry about support for my AWS instances for few years). In
such a scenario, what distribution (alestic vs official/LTS vs
Intrepid) would you suggest ?

- Ram