[ec2-beta] [Fwd: Announcing the AWS Management Console]]

Christiaan de Vries chris at baxter-fx.com
Mon Feb 2 16:09:42 GMT 2009

Hello,

Does anybody know when AWS will support their EU sites with the
Management Console?

Regards,
Christiaan de Vries

--
Christiaan de Vries
IT Infrastructure Engineer

* *
Baxter-FX
*IM Networks:*
ICQ: 486907046
MSN: chrisdus at gmail.com
	Baxter-FX
*Dealing or Clearing Queries:*
dealers at baxter-fx.com <mailto:dealers at baxter-fx.com>
*System & Technical Questions:*
support at baxter-fx.com <mailto:support at baxter-fx.com>

Baxter-FX
*Address:*
BAXTER Financial Services Ltd.
The Anchorage
17-19 Sir John Rogerson's Quay
Dublin 2
IRELAND

BAXTER Spot-FX, ICE Currency Futures and CME products covered.
Prices and access to other FX markets possible. Please ask us for
availability.