[ec2-beta] ami-1cc0e868 in EU-West seems corrupt

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Mon Apr 27 19:32:34 BST 2009

Chuck:

Based on 1.5 years of experience releasing over 400 public AMIs, I came
to the conclusion that it's best not to list AMI ids in static documents
like emails.

Instead I always direct folks to find the latest AMIs at particular web
page which can be updated easily with the most recent and most correct
AMI ids.

Once exception is if a particular bug is being tracked down, in which
case it's nice to know the specific AMI id involved.

--
Eric Hammond
ehammond at thinksome.com