[ec2-beta] Springloops Deployment via SFTP to EC2

Micah Walter micahpix at mac.com
Mon Apr 6 17:20:52 BST 2009

Eric,
Thanks for the info. I sort of get it. After looking around on the web
it seems that SFTP ( which is already a part of openssh on our AMI)
would be ideal. So now I just need to figure out how to set it up with
a username and password for Springloops ( I don't think I have a way
with Springloops to provide a keypair ).  I am guessing this has to do
with the /etc/ssh/ssh_config file...

I think the ideal setup would be to keep the ssh login with no
passwords/ssh keypair but perhaps create a special user for sftp with
a password.. but I'm not really sure.

-micah