[ubuntu-ec] juanmarquez has invited you to learn a language on Livemocha

juanmarquez no-reply en livemocha.com
Sab Feb 20 15:31:26 GMT 2010

______________________________I'm learning a
language on Livemocha, the world's largest online
language learning community, and I want to add you
as a Livemocha friend so you can learn a language
too! First, you need to join Livemocha. If you
join we will both be eligible to win a free Travel
Crash Course (regular price $9.95 USD), one of
Livemocha's premium courses! You have to activate
your account to qualify for the Travel Crash
Course giveaway, so make sure to look for the
activation email after you’ve registered.Click
on the link below to get
started!http://www.livemocha.com/invite/r:2rFWUQSu/e:34f5880d3758e3aa70bb184c50283bab?tok=extinvite&utm_source=livemocha&utm_medium=email&utm_term=new_invite(If
clicking on the link doesn't work, try copying and
pasting it into your browser.)This email was sent
from Livemocha.com by juanmarquezr en gmail.com.This
email was sent to ubuntu-ec en lists.ubuntu.com If
you prefer to not receive email, please click:
http://www.livemocha.com/users/opt_out/ubuntu-ec%40lists.ubuntu.com/197cb3d4186218670d186edfcfe595b2?utm_source=livemocha&utm_medium=email&utm_term=new_invite