[ubuntu-ec] Fwd: Ubuntu Ecuador needs hosting

Rubén Romero y Cordero huayra en ubuntu.com
Jue Ene 15 13:07:03 GMT 2009

Para su información:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rubén Romero y Cordero <huayra en ubuntu.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 9:15 PM
Subject: Ubuntu Ecuador needs hosting
To: rt en ubuntu.com

Hello,

Today the Ubuntu Ecuador LoCo team uses a mixed infrastructure for
their online activities. We have our own website and domain (ubuntu.ec
and our Planet) but use the Canonical infrastructure for other tasks
(wiki. forums, LP, mailman) and even have the www.ubuntu-ec.org
redirected to our wiki page.

After some discussion within the group we have decided to ask
Canonical for hosting, to have all of our infrastructure one neutral
place. We will of course make use of the drupal install for the site
and planetplanet for the planet.

So what we need is the following:

* A Drupal installation for our site. As long as the drupal
installation has been done and is up and running, we can set up the
rest from scratch.
* www.ubuntu-ec.org and ubuntu-ec.org should be redirected to this
site. I will also redirect ubuntu.ec to this site, so the DNS
information will be necessary for me to make that happen.
* planeta.ubuntu-ec.org should be made available in an instance
running planetplanet. I will also redirect planeta.ubuntu.ec to this
site, if necessary.

LoCo Info for ubuntu-ec:

http://www.ubuntu.ec
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-ec
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EcuadorTeam
http://ecuador.ubuntuforums.org/
http://www.ubuntu.ec/node/6 (#ubuntu-ec @ FN)

I will be the contact person for the sitet as i am the webmaster of
the site, as it is today, and the contact member of the LoCo.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Rubén Romero
https://launchpad.net/~huayra