LTS missing from version on a couple of Ubuntu pages

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Mon May 2 13:07:25 UTC 2022

On 2022-05-02 13:55, littlergirl at gmail.com wrote:
> As part of verifying that this one is an LTS, I went onto the
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases page. It lists it as a non-LTS,
> although the EOL shown for it is appropriate for an LTS. I also went
> onto the https://releases.ubuntu.com/ page, which refers to it as an
> LTS in the header, but not down below in the directory listings.

Looks like Chris Guiver saw your mail and already changed the wiki page.

As regards releases.ubuntu.com I don't know who can change it. It's
beyond the scope of the docs team, at least. Maybe someone in the
release team...

> I logged onto Ubuntu One to see if I could edit either or both of
> those pages, but it seems that I don't have the power. Hopefully one
> of you does and can update them.

Currently I can't edit at wiki.ubuntu.com either. There is an issue,
which is apparently not resolved yet:

https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/ubuntu-wiki-pages-edit/27729