I can help

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 22 05:34:43 UTC 2020

On 2020-07-22 00:37, John Shipp wrote:
> I'm going to start with some more minor changes and work my way up to
>  the major stuff like removing the obsolete SMB stuff from the
> MountWindowsSharesPermanently page.  Is there a group that I can
> discuss major changes with?

Not really AFAIK. Whom to talk with depends reasonably on the topic.

I'm not sure, but the ubuntu-devel-discuss mailing list might be a place
to discuss changes or get a second opinion. It's followed by quite a few
developers.

Or start a new topic here:

https://discourse.ubuntu.com/c/documentation

> There must be a person or group that prevents people from being
> reckless?

In an ideal world.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson