Docs team meeting 30 May

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Fri May 19 00:22:30 UTC 2017

Hi all!

It has been a while since we last had a docs team meeting, and I decided
it's about time. Next meeting will be held on

Tuesday 30 May at 18:00 UTC in the #ubuntu-doc IRC channel

If you want to attend, please reserve that time in your calendar.

One of the topics will be the consequences for the desktop guide of the
Unity -> GNOME transition. I have some items/thoughts, and will prepare
some kind of document to be used as a base for discussion on that topic.

If there is something you want to bring up for discussion, please add an
item to the agenda:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/MeetingAgenda

or post a message here.

Rgds,