I have written a draft for the Reporting Bugs guide

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Tue May 9 16:06:28 UTC 2017

Gustavo Silva:
> Please, do it right this time.

Seems legit, except because that degree of agreement doesn't seem possible.

Just see the latest email from J, for example. He basically suggested
that everything is wrong, half of which was already like that in the
original guide.

If I had to deal with that I would spend months just for one page, and
he finally would disagree. That's the kind of criticism I receive 100%
of time when I bring any suggestion of change to the table, and in fact
in this topic people have been more peaceful than usual (which I greatly
appreciate).

Also understand that 95% contributors won't have the degree of
persistence I have on dealing with conflict. They would simply give up.
That's the part that really worries me, not that people disagree with me
in particular but that I see newbies having to deal with that crap and
everyone agreeing it's cool.

So tell me Gustavo, how would you deal with these disagreements?