Fuzzy translations

Ask Hjorth Larsen asklarsen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 17:02:42 UTC 2017

Glad to hear that this has been useful. Imagine how much time goes to waste
because launchpad lacks fuzzy support. Of course it does not matter for
most UI strings because they are short anyway, but documentation or
anything else that involves whole sentences is completely unsuited for
launchpad.

Best regards
Ask