Who are this e-mail list administrators?

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Wed Mar 1 15:56:27 UTC 2017

On 2017.03.01 03:47 Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:

>Doug Smythies:
>> I count about 10 e-mails that should have come to this list that
>> didn't.
>
> I confirm this is true. For example my messages appear in:
> (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-community-team/2017-February/thread.html)
>
> But don't in:
> (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2017-February/thread.html)
>
> And I replied to both:
> (https://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/16/19/87/90/screen10.jpg)
>
> And I'm subscribed to this list:
> (https://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/16/19/87/90/subscr10.jpg)
>
> That said all my messages have a MIME digital signature attached. I
> don't know if that could trigger some kind of anti spam measure.

Hi Alberto:

And thanks for chiming in on this one.

The purpose of this reply is mainly for everyone on the list that
didn't get this e-mail. (I do not know why, nor do I know why
our e-mail list would behave any different than the other lists.)

And yes, your [other] missing e-mails were included in my tally.

... Doug