I have written a draft for the Reporting Bugs guide

C de-Avillez hggdh2 at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 27 03:01:33 UTC 2017

On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 04:41:19 +0200
Alberto Salvia Novella <es20490446e at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thomas Ward:
>  > While the purest form of the swastika comes from non-Nazi religious
>  > symbols, we should avoid using it because of the way it was twisted
>  > during the late 30s and 40s.
>
> The reason why the swastika is there is because that image is an
> original blueprint from World War 2, and if you see the rest of
> blueprints you will realise that the symbol was drawn by the original
> author in a joky tone. The same as I had put the Microsoft logo there
> (which curiously looks very likely).

The swastika has to go.

*ANY* religious or political image, logo, or whatever should never be
used here.

The swastika, independent of where/when it was created, now symbolises a
dark time. Some -- myself included -- consider it abhorrent; in my
case, for personal family reasons.

> (https://www.google.es/search?tbm=isch&q=blueprint+of+victory+wikimedia)
>

> Alvaro Leal:
> > Why did you make a video?
>
> Because it's my choice, and you respect that. The same as you respect
> my work, instead of going and destroying it.

> Because the next email I'm going to read from you is going to have an
> apology as title.

? Please calm down both Alvaro and Alberto. You may like videos for
personal reasons. Others may not. But this does not give any of you the
right to be offensive.

Cheers,

..C..