I have written a draft for the Reporting Bugs guide

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 02:41:19 UTC 2017

Thomas Ward:
 > While the purest form of the swastika comes from non-Nazi religious
 > symbols, we should avoid using it because of the way it was twisted
 > during the late 30s and 40s.

The reason why the swastika is there is because that image is an
original blueprint from World War 2, and if you see the rest of
blueprints you will realise that the symbol was drawn by the original
author in a joky tone. The same as I had put the Microsoft logo there
(which curiously looks very likely).

(https://www.google.es/search?tbm=isch&q=blueprint+of+victory+wikimedia)

Alvaro Leal:
> Why did you make a video?

Because it's my choice, and you respect that. The same as you respect my
work, instead of going and destroying it.

Because the next email I'm going to read from you is going to have an
apology as title.