Request for Ubuntu Doc Leadership

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Fri Mar 18 09:52:51 UTC 2016

Op 17-03-16 om 20:00 schreef Pasi Lallinaho:
> Hello Hannie and Svetlana,
>
> it is essential that this particular meeting gathers all contributors
> from all three teams together. The intention is to about to talk about
> the future of the whole documentation team, for example improvements
> to the governance that are essential to make the team able to work -
> and ultimately grow - again.
Hello Pasi,
I understand that it is better to have a meeting with all members of the
ubuntu-docs team. At the same time, I have thoughts on splitting up to
make things work better (not sure if it will work). To give you an
example: I highly appreciate the work Peter, Doug and others do for the
server guide, but personally, I have no interest in the server guide
because I do not use ubuntu-server. It is not my intention to start a
discussion on this here, but perhaps we can talk about it at the
meeting. I have added this to the agenda.

> Doodle should try to auto-adjust the time for your timezone (it should
> even mention that), but if it doesn't, it's likely UTC. FWIW, the
> times are (in 24-hour format UTC):
> - Friday, March 18, 15:30 UTC (that's tomorrow)
> - Tuesday, March 22, 18:00 UTC
> - Thursday, March 24, 14:30 UTC
Thanks for the tip. I now see the time is adjusted to my time zone. Like
we say in my language: I did not look further than the length of my nose ;)
Hannie