Request for Ubuntu Doc Leadership

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Thu Mar 17 19:00:53 UTC 2016

Hello Hannie and Svetlana,

it is essential that this particular meeting gathers all contributors
from all three teams together. The intention is to about to talk about
the future of the whole documentation team, for example improvements to
the governance that are essential to make the team able to work - and
ultimately grow - again.

Doodle should try to auto-adjust the time for your timezone (it should
even mention that), but if it doesn't, it's likely UTC. FWIW, the times
are (in 24-hour format UTC):
- Friday, March 18, 15:30 UTC (that's tomorrow)
- Tuesday, March 22, 18:00 UTC
- Thursday, March 24, 14:30 UTC

Cheers,
Pasi

On 2016-03-17 19:49, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
> That might not work so well but that's maybe because i had hard time
> running meetings in the past in the doc team.
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2016, at 01:34 PM, Hannie Dumoleyn wrote:
>> May I suggest to divide the meeting with the docs team in 3 parts: 1.
>> desktop documentation, 2. server guide, 3. community help wiki (30
>> minutes each). By doing so, attendants can decide whether to follow
>> each part or not.
>> Btw, I suppose the time in Doodle is UTC?
>> Hannie
>> Op 16-03-16 om 19:30 schreef David Planella:
>>> Hi all,
>>> Apologies for the delay, which was on my end. We've been discussing
>>> the topic on our team call and we'd like to propose a meeting with
>>> the docs team. While the original e-mail covers the issue in great
>>> detail, and we've got some ideas, we'd like to get the doc's team
>>> views and come up together with a plan moving forward.
>>> I'd like to propose some dates for a meeting, to be reviewed around
>>> the end of the week to pick a date. If you are a member of the docs
>>> team or if you are interested to help, please choose the date(s)
>>> that work for you. If you are willing to attend and the timezones
>>> are an issue, please let me know as well, and I can add an extra choice:
>>> http://doodle.com/poll/dqsryhnkfwgantb2
>>> And an initial agenda (feel free to edit):
>>> http://pad.ubuntu.com/doc-team
>>> Cheers,

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)                » http://open.knome.fi/