[desktop] Ready to go?

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 17 18:52:07 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-17 19:36, Doug Smythies wrote:
> On 2016.03.17 10:38 Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
>> I have noted four things which will need to be discussed/fixed the
>> next few weeks:
>
>> * apt links
>> * icons not showing in 16.04
>
> I'll try to find an existing bug report or enter a new one. Not sure
> which package to apply it against, but so far it seems like it might
> be yelp.

Possibly. I'll ask at #ubuntu-desktop if they have a theory.

>> * updated screenshots
>
> As per usual, I'll take care of the screenshots. However, not yet as
> there are typically late changes. Perhaps in about a week.
>
>> * Xenial mascot
>
> I have asked about where is the master mascot creature file. I'll ask
> again.

Great, Doug.

I will try to figure out the status of <https://apps.ubuntu.com>. If the
plan is to keep it up and running, there is probably no reason to change
the current conversion of the apt: links.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj