[desktop] Call for help

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Thu Mar 10 16:06:27 UTC 2016

Hi Gunnar,
According to the following articles [1] USC will be replaced by Gnome Software.
I had a quick look at Ubuntu Help (in Raring). Chapter "Install additional software" will need a complete overhaul.
I have installed Xenial Beta in Virtual Box, but here I still seen USC, which is empty at this moment.
I guess it is still too early to rewrite this chapter.
Cheers,
Hannie

[1] http://www.pcworld.com/article/3017152/linux/ubuntu-16-04-lts-will-dump-the-ubuntu-software-center-for-gnome-software.html
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2015/11/the-ubuntu-software-centre-is-being-replace-in-16-04-lts