[wiki] Change request

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Tue Mar 1 22:13:24 UTC 2016

Hello Khalid,

if you send the modified markup for the wiki page, we can update it for
you. To get the markup for the wikipage as it is now, head to
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PostfixCompleteVirtualMailSystemHowto?action=raw

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,
Pasi

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)                » http://open.knome.fi/