[wiki] Change request

Xalid Mamedov xmamedov at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 21:55:55 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I started using below wiki page and half way through found that it's not complete. At the end, I managed to finilize my task and set the mail server up using this and other online resources. And decided to put this gained knowledge into this page. Not to complete all that chapters! But at least make it possible for other readers to take full benefit from it.

PostfixCompleteVirtualMailSystemHowto<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PostfixCompleteVirtualMailSystemHowto?action=fullsearch&value=linkto%3A%22PostfixCompleteVirtualMailSystemHowto%22&context=180>

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PostfixCompleteVirtualMailSystemHowto

But, looks like I am not allowed to do this.

Can you grant access or provide assistance please?

Thanks,

Khalid