Re: Wiki vandalism and performance 🖋

Jonathan Aquilina jaquilina at eagleeyet.net
Sun Jun 19 18:48:34 UTC 2016

Crazy idea here,

Why not keep a copy of the wiki in git or something of the sort.  Anyone
that wants to make changes they make changes to the wiki on their local
system. they then push to the version control system, and then

 someone who has the necessary commit rights can push the patches or
changes submitted then all one needs to do is pull the changes on the
live system.